Danielle Deschamps-Carlson (Retired)
- Called to the British Columbia Bar 1986
- Called to the Quebec Bar 1975
- LL.L. University of Montreal 1973
- B.A. College Marguerite Bourgeoys 1969
- Certified Family Law Mediator
Eleven wonderful years after joining Severide Law, Danielle has chosen to select retirement status with the Law Society of B.C. effective December 31st, 2014. Danielle’s love of the practice of law has, with a little persuasion from the rest of the Severide Law team, formed the basis for an ongoing affiliation with Severide Law as a legal researcher and general advisor on legal matters.